Friday, May 23, 2008

Meet My Niece

That's right! My niece has arrived. She's very cute, as you can see below. She's also very far away (4 states), which means I have not actually met her in person. But a trip is being planned to remedy that.
More importantly, there are pictures!
Here is Abigail Nicole. Underneath that hat she has wavy dark hair. I don't know whose hands those are, but that looks like my sister's watch.

Here's the proud father, my brother-in-law Erik. He was so excited that he made sure that this picture was one of the very first pictures he emailed out.


And here's the proud Mama, my sister Amanda.

Everyone is home and doing well. Abigail has a clean bill of health, and word is that the dog is already very protective of the baby. (Given that the dog is a Bichon, though, I'm not sure exactly what her protection would entail.)

No comments: